I am an accredited counsellor with experience of working in health centres within the NHS, clinics and schools. I have seen hundreds of clients for BUPA, Capita and Relate helping a wide range of people with a broad spectrum of issues.
I have vast experience of working with Sexual Dysfunctions, Sex Addiction, Love Addiction, and Porn Addiction.
I am a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) who has been trained by the renowned therapist Dr. Patrick Carnes. I am a member of the International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP).
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist CSAT IITAP
- Masters in Solution Focused Brief Therapy: MA Birmingham University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy: PG Dip Hull University
- Professional Certificate in the Treatment of Sexual Addiction: ATSAC
- Relate Certificate in Couple Counselling: Herbert Grey College
- Certificate in Family Counselling: Doncaster College
- Edexcel BTEC Level 2 & 3 in Life Coaching BTEC
- Relate Certificate in Online Counselling: Herbert Grey College
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- College of Sexual & Relationship Therapists (COSRT)
- International Institute for Trauma & Addiction Professionals (IITAP)
- Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity (ATSAC)